Abstract submissions are CLOSED.
** Update April 23: Receipts of abstract submission fee were sent to all the abstract submitters by email.**
** Update April 10: You can now pay the abstract submission fee WITHOUT creating a PayPal account by paying with a Visa, Mastercard, or JCB. The abstract submission deadline has been extended by one day, until 12 April 23:59 MDT (GMT -6). Please make sure to submit your abstract by this deadline.**
We currently are having issues with an invoice automatically being sent to you via email. Therefore, all abstract submitters will receive an email invoice for their abstract submission fee payment via email after abstract submissions close.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON THE BLUE “SUBMIT ABSTRACT” BUTTON IN THE LOWER RIGHT-HAND CORNER AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT. If you have submitted the abstract correctly, you will be directed to the confirmation tab and receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, you have NOT completed your abstract submission.
Abstracts are submitted through the IGAC Event Abstract Submission System (EASS).
Submit an Abstract
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Only one abstract can be submitted per a presenting author.
- There is a 3,000JPY non-refundable abstract submission fee that must be paid in order to complete the abstract submission process.
- The abstract submission fee can be paid by PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or JCB.
- If your country/region is NOT in the PayPal service area, please contact us by email (email@example.com).
*Click here to check out if PayPal service is available in your country or region.
- You can edit your abstract up until the abstract submission deadline by logging back into IGAC EASS.
- If the abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register for and attend the conference.
- All presentations (oral and poster) must be given by the registered presenting author. No substitutes will be allowed.
- Abstract title is limited to 200 characters.
- Abstract is limited to 300 words.
Early Career Scientists Guidelines:
- Early Career Scientists studying/working an emerging country applying for travel support can opt to receive an abstract submission fee waiver. You MUST meet all three criteria (early career scientist, studying/working in an emerging country, and applying for travel support) to receive an abstract submission fee waiver when you submit an abstract.
- The abstract submission process also includes the application for Early Career Travel Grants.
- The abstract submission process also includes the application to the Early Career Short Course.
To stay updated on abstract submission deadline, registration opening and other IGAC conference related news, join the IGAC email list.