Abstract submissions are OPEN.
The abstract submission deadline is 01 April 2018.
Abstracts are submitted through the IGAC Event Abstract Submission System (EASS).
Submit an Abstract
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Only one abstract can be submitted per a presenting author.
- There is a 3,000JPY abstract submission fee that must be paid in order to complete the abstract submission process.
- The abstract submission fee can be paid for by PayPal only.
- If the abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register for and attend the conference.
- All presentations (oral and poster) must be given by the registered presenting author. No substitutes will be allowed.
- Abstract title is limited to 200 characters.
- Abstract is limited to 300 words.
Early Career Scientists Guidelines:
- Early Career Scientists from emerging countries applying for travel support can opt to receive an abstract submission fee waiver. You MUST meet all three criteria (early career scientist, from an emerging country, and applying for travel support) to receive an abstract submission fee waiver when you submit an abstract.
- The abstract submission process also includes the application for Early Career Travel Grants.
- The abstract submission process also includes the application to the Early Career Short Course.
To stay updated on abstract submission deadline, registration opening and other IGAC conference related news, join the IGAC email list.