Abstract submissions are closed. Thank you!
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Only ONE abstract can be submitted per a presenting author. This means if you have already submitted an abstract, you CANNOT submit a second abstract.
- If the abstract is accepted, the presenting author MUST register for and attend the conference or the abstract will be withdrawn.
- The poster presentation MUST be given by the registered presenting author of the abstract. No substitutes, including co-authors, will be allowed.
- There is a 3,000JPY non-refundable abstract submission fee that must be paid in order to complete the abstract submission process.
- The abstract submission fee can be paid by PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or JCB.
- If your country/region is NOT in the PayPal service area, please contact us by email (email@example.com).
- You can edit your abstract up until the abstract submission deadline by logging back into IGAC EASS.
- Abstract title is limited to 200 characters.
- Abstract is limited to 300 words
**If you submitted an abstract by the original abstract submission deadline, it was accepted as a poster presentation, but you are unable to attend iCACGP-IGAC 2018, then one of the abstract co-authors may resubmit the abstract as the presenting author ONLY IF the new presenting author has not previously submitted an abstract. Remember, only ONE abstract per presenting author is allowed. If the only thing changing on the abstract is the presenting author, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the abstract ID, the abstract title, the original presenting author name and affiliation, and the new presenting author name and affiliation. In this VERY specific case, the abstract submission fee will be waived in order to not charge twice for the same abstract to be submitted.
To stay updated on all thing iCACGP-IGAC 2018, join the IGAC Mailing List.