JTB Corp. Western Japan Takamatsu Branch, is the official travel agent for the iCACGP-IGAC 2018, and will offer assistance with the coordination of housing requirements for the participants. Special room rates with breakfast have been negotiated and delegates are able to book their hotel rooms during the dedicated website.
September is, in general, a high tourism season in Japan, and the city of Takamatsu attracts many tourists from Asian countries these days, as well as it serves as the business and administrative center of the region, while the total room capacity is not as big as in Tokyo. Hence, the hotel demand is VERY HIGH during the conference period, and the travel bureau expects that the hotel rooms will be sold out quite quickly (in particular, good or convenient ones). Therefore, we strongly urge you to make a reservation as soon as possible through our website. We have a block-reservation with our partner travel agent, JTB Corp. Western Japan, and they will make their best effort to arrange the rooms for you.
Before paying the registration or hotel, please notify your credit card company that you will be making payments to Japan in order to prevent them from putting a freeze on your card.
*The following chart is an instruction on using the booking website
Notes & Tips:
- Check out a hotel map.
- Please note that in Japan the price is per person (not per room), inclusive of tax.
- Single and twin rooms are reserved.
- Special room rates offered are with breakfast.
- Non-smoking rooms are limited, but smoking rooms are often deodorized for non-smokers.
- In case of “sold out”, please email to JTB to put your request. More rooms may be provided upon request.
Hotel list with a block-reservation
Hotel List (20180501) [pdf]