- All oral presenters are required to be seated around the Next Speaker’s Seat during their session.
- All oral presenters should check in at PC Preview Desk at least 3 hours before their presentation time. They need to bring their presentation file in USB flash drive or in their own laptop.
- Oral presenters can use the conference PC or their own laptop for the presentation. If you want to use your own laptop, you should deposit it with the Computer Operation Desk at least 30 minutes before your presentation. Conference staff will connect your laptop to the video projector and handle your presentation file.
- Macintosh users and those who want to use video data are encouraged to use their own laptop to avoid possible technical troubles.
- Resolution of the video projector is XGA (1024 x 768). You are encouraged to make your slides at 4:3 aspect ratio.
Using the conference computer
In case you bring your presentation file on your USB flash drive and install to the conference computer, please consider the following points of the conference PC for preparing your presentation.
- OS : Windows 10
- MS PowerPoint (2010, 2013, and 2016) and PDF are acceptable.
- Please use the fonts included in the standard installation of MS-Windows such as Arial, Century, Times New Roman, and etc. If you want to use different fonts, you should embed the fonts in your presentation file.
Using your own computer
You can use your own laptop computer for the presentation. The followings are important points when you use your own laptop.
- Please cancel the password, screensaver, and power-saving settings in advance.
- The connection to the output is “Mini D-sub 15 pin”. Please bring appropriate connector if necessary.
- Please be sure to bring your back-up data on USB flash drive with you.