A limited amount of funding is available to support early career scientists to attend the 2018 joint 14th iCACGP Quadrennial Symposium/15th IGAC Science Conference. Due to the limited amount of funding, please only apply for travel support if you absolutely need it.
The Early Career Travel Grants include any combination of the following three expenses:
- Airfare to Takamatsu Airport or Kansai International Airport
- Lodging in Takamatsu (For those participating in Early Career Short Course in Shodoshima, lodging will be covered by IGAC)
- Per diem to cover meals and local transport in Takamatsu, only if applicable (For those participating in Early Career Short Course in Shodoshima, all meals and local transport will be covered by IGAC)
Please note NO other expenses (visa fees, ground transportation to/from the airports, etc.) will be covered by the Early Career Travel Grants.
The application for an Early Career Travel Grant requires:
- Abstract submission to the 2018 joint 14th iCACGP Quadrennial Symposium/15th Science Conference
- The name and email address of someone that IGAC will request to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.