The presenting author of the submitted abstract must be a registered participant and be present at the conference. Presenting authors are required to stand by their poster during their assigned poster session from 16:00-18:00 in order to answer questions.
(Map of assigned poster locations will be posted prior to the conference)
Poster Creation Guidelines
Each presenter is provided with a poster board that is 90cm in width and 210cm in height, which fits A0-size posters.
- The presentation must cover the material as cited in the corresponding submitted abstract.
- Place the title of your poster and the author’s names prominently at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your presentation.
- Highlight the presenting author’s name, e-mail, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters. Paragraph and figure caption text should be AT LEAST 24-point font and headers AT LEAST 36 point font.
- Organize the poster so it is clear, orderly and self-explanatory.
- Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience.
- Please DO NOT LAMINATE your poster unless you plan to re-use it. Un-laminated posters can be recycled.