In order to request the required documents to apply for a visa, please first complete Registration & Payment, then request the visa-application supporting documents using the form below. Please note that iCACGP-IGAC 2018 Local Organizing Committee cannot answer any questions about visa applications, they can only provide the document needed to support your application for a visa. Documents will be created on a first-come first-service basis.
If you only need a personalized invitation letter for a travel approval, also apply here by answering the question below.
Deadline to request visa-application supporting documents is Friday 17 August 2018 at 23:59 Japan Standard Time (GMT +9). Requests after this date will not be accepted.
If you visa application is not successful, please send us a proof of denial. For cancellation due to this visa issue, you will be reimbursed 100% of the registration fee minus a 10,000 JPY processing fee, if the cancellation request is received before August 30, 2018 (Japan Standard Time). After August 30, 2018, you will receive no refund. All cancellation requests should be sent to the Registration Desk via email (email@example.com).
Steps to Request Visa-Application Supporting Documents
- Download the below-listed PDF documents.
- Open the PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat.
- Add your information to appropriate fields (indicated by red squares).
- Fill in the form and upload the completed PDF documents.
- Make sure that all the information is correct.
- Submit! (Note: It may take a while to complete.)
- If successful, you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
- You will soon receive signed documents by mail at the postal address you indicate in the form.
- Once we have mailed the documents to you, any request to modify or edit the documents will NOT be accepted. Or an additional fee may be charged.