In order to request the required documents to apply for a visa, please first complete Registration & Payment, then request the visa-application supporting documents using the form below. Please note that iCACGP-IGAC 2018 Local Organizing Committee cannot answer any questions about visa applications, they can only provide the document needed to support your application for a visa. Documents will be created on a first-come first-service basis.
If you only need a personalized invitation letter for a travel approval, also apply here by answering the question below.
Deadline to request visa-application supporting documents is Friday 17 August 2018 at 23:59 Japan Standard Time (GMT +9). Requests after this date will not be accepted.
If you visa application is not successful, please send us a proof of denial. You will be reimbursed 100% of the registration fee minus a 10,000 JPY processing fee. All cancellation requests should be sent to the Registration Desk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Steps to Request Visa-Application Supporting Documents
- Download the below-listed PDF documents.
- Open the PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat.
- Add your information to appropriate fields (indicated by red squares).
- Fill in the form and upload the completed PDF documents.
- Make sure that all the information is correct.
- Submit! (Note: It may take a while to complete.)
- If successful, you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
- You will soon receive signed documents by mail at the postal address you indicate in the form.
- Once we have mailed the documents to you, any request to modify or edit the documents will NOT be accepted. Or an additional fee may be charged.