The presenting author of the submitted abstract must be a registered participant and be present at the conference. Presenting authors are required to stand by their poster during their assigned poster session from 16:00-18:00 in order to answer questions.
(Map of assigned poster locations will be posted prior to the conference)
Poster Creation Guidelines
Each presenter is provided with a poster board that is 90cm in width and 210cm in height, which fits A0-size posters.
- The presentation must cover the material as cited in the corresponding submitted abstract.
- Place the title of your poster and the author’s names prominently at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your presentation.
- Highlight the presenting author’s name, e-mail, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters. Paragraph and figure caption text should be AT LEAST 24-point font and headers AT LEAST 36 point font.
- Organize the poster so it is clear, orderly and self-explanatory.
- Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience.
- Please DO NOT LAMINATE your poster unless you plan to re-use it. Un-laminated posters can be recycled.
Local Poster Printing Service
There is no English-speaking printing company in Takamatsu. Please print and bring your poster by your own. If you want to send your poster by air mail, the postal address should be either your hotel or LOC at the convention center, with the delivery date of 24 September 2018. Please be aware that LOC is not responsible for any damage, loss or undelivery of your poster.