Applications for sponsorship and exhibit booth are closed. Thank you!
SPONSOR & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
The iCACGP-IGAC 2018 to be held in the City of Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan, during 25 – 29 September, 2018, provides an opportunity for companies, academic societies, and institutions to showcase their products, services, and books to the scientists of atmospheric chemistry from all over the world.
We are pleased to offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities that help companies get to know their current users while introducing new and exciting products, applications and books. This is also a great opportunity for companies to engage with the atmospheric chemistry community to meet new prospects and help define the future.
Below are highlights of the sponsorship and exhibit options. For full details, please send an email to the iCACGP-IGAC 2018 Local Organizing Committee office (see below).
Sponsorship Investment Levels
- Gold: 1,000,000 JPY
- Silver: 500,000 JPY
- Bronze: 50,000 – 400,000 JPY
- Recognition in the official conference program and at the venue
- Placement on the iCACGP-IGAC 2018 website (icacgp-igac2018.org) with a company/institution logo and a link to the website
- Acknowledgments from the organizer at the conference
- These benefits are provided on the order of the sponsorship level
- General Sponsors with a payment of 200,000 JPY or more are offered one full-exhibit booth, upon request
- Publisher or Academic Society Sponsors with a payment of 50,000 JPY or more are offered one half-exhibit booth and a book stand, upon request
- Exhibit Booth
- “General Exhibit (200,000 JPY)” includes 1 full Back Panel (W1800 x H 2100 mm) or 2 half Back Panels (W990 x H2100 mm), 1 Big Table (W1800 x D450 mm), 2 Chairs and Power Supply (AC 100V/10A, 60Hz, plug socket is only Japanese Style)
- “Publisher or Academic Society Exhibit (50,000 JPY)” includes 1 half Back Panel (W990 x H2100 mm), 1 Small Table (W900 x D450mm), 1 Book Stand, and 1 Chair (no electric power supply)
- Exhibit Place
Grand Hall lobby at “Sunport Hall Takamatsu”
Address: 2-1 Sunport, Takamatsu, Kagawa, 760-0019, Japan
- Exhibit Hours
- Tue 25 Sep AM/PM
- Wed 26 Sep AM/PM
- Thu 27 Sep AM/PM
- Fri 28 Sep AM/PM
- Sat 29 Sep AM
Sponsorship application deadline: 31 July 2018
- Sponsors and exhibitors do not have free access to the lecture rooms or other related programs of this conference.
- If you wish to participate in the conference, please register for this conference. However, access to the exhibition hall is free for sponsors and exhibitors even without registration.