An accompanying person is a spouse, friend, or adult child (18 years old and older) who is NOT working in a science related occupation or field. A colleague or associate working in a related sciences field or a student in atmospheric chemistry related program may not be registered and attend as an accompanying person.
Accompanying persons can purchase:
- Lunch and Refreshment ticket (includes lunch on Tuesday 25 September, Wednesday 26 September, and Friday 28 September, and coffee, tea and water, and snack throughout the conference) – 5,000 JPY
- Celebration Banquet ticket (Thursday evening 27 September) – 10,000 JPY
- Accompanying persons may NOT attend the oral or poster scientific sessions.
- Accompanying person Lunch/Refreshment and Celebration Banquet tickets can be purchased in advance as part of registration (strongly recommended), upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until August 30 at the latest, or may be purchased onsite (note: only limited numbers might be available for the onsite purchase).
- Children under 18 years old may accompany their parent(s) to lunch on Tuesday 25 September, Wednesday 26 September, and Friday 28 September at no additional cost.
- Children are not allowed in the plenary or poster sessions. Information on childcare is available the iCACGP-IGAC 2018 website. Two nursery rooms are available for parents to view the plenary sessions with infants and toddlers.